Bucket washing machines
A bucket washing machine from Limex is your guarantee of spotless buckets! Cleaning with a bucket washing machine extends the vase life of cut flowers. Bacteria block cut flowers from absorbing nutrients through their stems,so always start out with clean buckets.
Transport buckets are also often used as display buckets, so they should enhance the beauty of cut flowers. Buckets therefore need to be both visually spotless and hygienically clean. Our washing machines are also often used to remove stickers.
What are the advantages of a Limex bucket washing machine?
With a Limex bucket washing machine, bacteria, fungi or stickers don’t stand a chance. Our bucket washing machines can be adjusted according to specific plants and situations. They are a sustainable solution because they can help reduce water, energy and chemical consumption.
This robust machine is also easy to operate and maintain, and the washing lines can be extended flexibly. Our technology can cope with a capacity of 200 to 4,000 buckets per hour. Our bucket washing machines keep the quality of your products constant and guarantee a clean start to your process.
The results of cleaning with a Limex bucket washing machines
- Buckets clean, both visually and microbiologically;
- Improved hygiene extends vase life;
- Reduces the risk of spoilage;
- Less spoilage means higher net yields. After all, you’ve already invested in inputs such as raw materials, energy and labour;
- Consumers will enjoy your product for longer.
Other things our bucket washers can do
- Remove stickers;
- Blow off excess water;
- Machine can be heated by electricity, heat exchanger or steam;
- Automatic dosing of cleaning or disinfecting agents;
- Rental option: useful for seasonal products;
- Modified power supply for international customers.
From small to large washes: our bucket washing machines get the job done
Limex bucket washing machines have been successfully installed at a large number of customers with a wide range of requirements:
- Royal FloraHolland: 3 washing lines, each of which washes, removes stickers and disinfects 5,000 flower buckets per hour, all year round. Aalsmeer, The Netherlands;
- Plantion: 2,500 flower buckets are washed, cleaned of stickers, and disinfected. Ede, the Netherlands;
- Levoplant and OK Plant: Washing PGCs and phalaenopsis vases, The Netherlands;
- Broks Bloemen BV: washing of transport/display buckets. The Netherlands;
- Len Busch Roses: washing of transport/display buckets. Minneapolis, United States;
- Finlays: washing of transport/display buckets. Kenya;
- Veiling Holambra (plant auction): 2,500 flower buckets are washed, cleaned of stickers, and disinfected. Brazil;
- Wesselman Flowers and Partaharjun Puutarha: tulip growers and bulb processors to combat pythium in pin trays and transport crates. The Netherlands and Finland;
- Royal De Ree Holland: washing and disinfection of transport crates for flower bulbs. The Netherlands.
Sinner’s Circle: how to clean flower buckets
To make sure our bucket washing machines deliver the best possible results, we use a principle called Sinner’s Circle when cleaning buckets. We apply the following four factors in the right proportion to clean the buckets of bacteria and fungi as thoroughly as possible:
- Time in the washing process;
- Mechanical action;
The right balance between these factors is crucial for the best result; if one factor is bigger than another, in some cases this can compromise the share of the other three factors. That is why it’s important to have your bucket washing machine adjusted properly by our experienced technicians.
Used bucket washer machines
Even after years of use, our machines still retain high residual value. If you’re looking for a used bucket washing machine, check out: ‘Used machines‘
Are you interested in the possibilities?
Would you like to know how our bucket washing machines and other washing machines can help you? Feel free to contact us without obligation.